Exciting news in our household! We are expecting our second child! It’s crazy how different this time around has been. You don’t really have much time to think about what’s happening or to slow down even for a second.
You also feel so many more emotions.
Excitement. Nerves. Excitement. Anxiety. Excitement. Guilt. Excitement. This is how my brain worked when I found out I was pregnant with my second child.
- Excitement over bringing another amazing life into this world.
- Nerves about how I was going to do it all (working, two kids, photography).
- Excitement over growing our family.
- Anxiety about how I was going to love another baby as much as I love Ben.
- Guilt. So much guilt. Weird, right? I have guilt and excitement for the same reasons.
- Extreme excitement for Ben to get a sibling. A built in friend.
My little family is incredibly excited to start this new chapter in our life. We are insanely blessed and cannot wait to bring this little one into the world.
Moms of two – Any advice?! Ben is still coming around to the idea of a sibling. He obviously doesn’t ‘get’ it yet, but is always saying ‘no, thanks’ when we ask him if he wants a brother or sister!!